Ubuntu: Muslim Edition (Sabily) Review

A while back I looked at the Christian Edition of Ubuntu (that distribution has been cancelled apparently as per the note on its site). This time around I was pleased to find that there was a Muslim edition available. So I gave it a download and thought I'd add it to our collection of Linux distribution reviews.

Before I get into this review, let me state that ExtremeTech does not endorse any particular religion or any religion at all. We respect all people of no faith and all people who have faith. As you have probably figured out by now if you've been reading the distribution reviews I've been doing, I like looking at all kinds of operating systems. Some are more geared toward one niche and others to another. So a Muslim edition of Linux is certainly worth adding to our collection.

However, if reading about a religion related distribution bothers you then I have the perfect alternative to provide you with endless hours of enjoyment: reading my stuff! That's right, you can visit my ET column archive and savor thousands and thousand of words I've written over the years on various topics. If that's not enough for you then you can also visit the tech blog I hardly ever update and you can also browse my clips site or the iPhone Software Reviews Blog I started but then later abandoned.

So don't say that you couldn't find anything interesting to read if this review doesn't float your boat okay? And please, no comments in the thread for this review about how you didn't come to ET for religion, blah, blah. Nobody is forcing you to read this review and you've been provided with fantastic alternatives featuring yours truly. So hit the links above and be on your way if you have issues with a religious related review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

bouT de mE


- eJaD
-19thn
-live in kajanG, Selangor, Malaysia
-study at UTeM, Melaka, Malaysia